Already week 4 of class... We are half way there!
I have always been a technology junkie and am known at my current position as the "go to person". Yet, after 4 weeks into this class I have learned about so many new great tools. I think I am most excited about is the tool called noterr.com. This sticky note application is awesome and will save so many trees since I am a highly structured person, always making lists. I even make lists of my lists.
I have used skype for many years to talk to friends all over the world. And if I wasn't using skype, then in was msn messenger, aim, yahoo chat. All of those web conferencing tools have been so handy and help with phone bills! I look forward to learning a bit more about twitter from what I already know.
No comments:
Post a Comment